Wednesday

Testing, testing. 1, 2, 3. Is there anybody out there?

Hello blogworld.
Please insert tiny sheepish voice here.
I've decided to blog again. It's okay to return after 2 years, isn't it?
Facebook is wonderful, but it short and sweet.  And not good for rambles.
I'm looking at my old blog, a bit like an old friend.  Sure I could have started a new one.
But this is familiar, and yes a lot of it is history, and things in my life have changed very much.
Some things that I valued once, hold no interest. And there are many wonderful new passions and interests I have discovered.  My kids are growing up. Why do they have to do that?
I must confess to you, that I haven't really visited many blogs in this past two years. 
OK, normal voice now.
Life just happens.  Last year was particularly hard for me. my mum passed away, and we moved into a new home, all in the same week.  Took me a while to recover from that one. I've discovered a passion for landscaping and have done a bit of it at my kids' school.
I haven't sewn much.  I'm not making bunting.
But, there is new stuff in the pipeline, and I want to share some excitement should any of you care to read it.  Plus I just want to blog again for me.  That's okay, isn't it?
I look forward to catching up on some long lost blog friends. Assuming they are still around.
So if you are, please drop a line, I would love to hear from you.  Can't wait to hear what you have been up to!

Here goes the post button, first one in two years! Breath holding.  Oh, before I do that, I'd better insert a pic.  This one has a lot of meaning.  These hands belong to my mum, sister, and daughter. Connecting. I feel a bit emotional looking at it.

 
Luisa xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photograph, Luisa. What a special thing to have. Welcome back! I've been a little quiet and busy of late, but I miss blogging too. Glad to see you're getting back to it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea! I may have to do the same thing when we get together later this month on Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's certainly something you will treasure :)

      Delete

Your comment is appreciated.